Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 118? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS118 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to stop back by next week to see if you are one of the featured projects!
I’m still in a Christmas mood and had a fun idea for using this cute wreath stamp and die from Taylored Expressions. I started out by stamping the wreath on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored it quickly with green Copic Markers. I then used a variety of Doodlebug Sprinkles to fill in the ornament balls on the wreath. The background is embossed with the quatrefoil embossing folder from Paper Studio and the banners are die cut using Banner Stacklets 1 from Taylored Expressions.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton (Dawn is out this week)
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill