Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 128? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS128 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to stop back by in two weeks to see if you are one of the featured projects!
5. Prizes!!! This week I have three wonderful prizes to give away!! Be sure to find the details at the bottom of this post. 🙂
6. We’ll be using this week’s sketch for the next TWO weeks to give everyone amble time to join in over the US Thanksgiving holiday!
My card today is a fairly simple take on this week’s sketch. I was very pleased to discover that this sketch was a very quick and easy way to use up a few patterned paper scraps! I dearly love the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper pad but I am nearly to the end of it so I’m always reluctant to cut into any full sheets I have left. Thankfully this card flew together just using a few of the scraps I had left from making other cards!
It’s been a little while since we’ve done a Deconstructed Sketch give away and I thought this week would be perfect as we are using DS128 for two weeks to span the US Thanksgiving holiday. And what a great opportunity to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you who join us for the Deconstructed Sketch. This week I have THREE prizes to give away so here goes:
To be eligible to win all you have to do is join us in the next two weeks using DS128. Post your card online and link up below. I will announce the three winners on December 5 with DS129. Winners will be randomly selected!
DS128 Design Team Samples
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill
Thanks for stopping by!