Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 144? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS144 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can see your project.
4. There is no time limit to enter this week so please join us if you can!
I made a pair of cards using DS144 and Verve’s Deepest Sympathy Plain Jane (which is on sale for an absolute steal right now). I’ve unfortunately needed quite a few sympathy cards lately so I made a two versions of the same card using a bit of different paper for each one. The paper I used is from an older MME paper pad, Indie Chic. The flowers are from Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms dies and Mini Leaves Dies. The sentiment is stamped in Bamboo Leaves from Memento. The cardstock is Grout Gray and Jellybean Green from MFT.
Design Team Samples:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Joanne Basile (Joanne is off today but leave her some love anyway!!)
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill