Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 156? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS156 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can see your project.
4. There is no time limit to enter this week so please join us if you can!
I’ve just been loving white cardstock the last couple of days so today’s card focuses on white cardstock and a bit of bright contrasting cardstock. I couldn’t help but add in a little kraft but it’s just a little!
My card features a few Verve stamps and dies. I used the Be Blessed stamp set, Heart Quartet Die set, and Banner Bundle Die set.
Design Team Samples:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joanne Basile (taking a break this week)
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Sheri Gilson (taking a break this week)
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill