Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 78? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS78 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here November 29 (I’m throwing in an extra week due to Thanksgiving in the US) to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
This week I’ve got an extra special treat for you! The very very sweet and generous Christy Croll was so kind to send me a full sized Sweets for my Sweet stamp set from Tiddly Inks to give away here on my blog and I thought Thanksgiving was a great time to do that to say thank you to everyone who stops by to play each week.
You guys are amazing and so creative and so inspiring, I really enjoy seeing what you create each week! To say thank you, I’ve put together a goodie box that includes Christy’s Sweets for my Sweet, 2 My Mind’s Eye 6×6 paper pads, a chip board album and a couple of other embellishment items. This goodie box will go to one sketch participant using DS78. I’ll be closing the entries on November 28, 2012 at 8 pm CST and announcing the drawing winner on November 29 with DS79.
For my sample I used the super duper adorable Cute as a Bug clear stamp from Tiddly Inks along with my favorite, MME’s Nostalgia 6×6 paper pad. I watercolored the image with Distress Markers and a waterbrush. I stayed pretty faithful to the sketch though I did move the banner around a bit. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
Here’s a sample from our OUTSTANDING guest designer, Cresta Woodruff!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight (Amber is on break)
- Amy Sheffer (Amy is taking a break this week)
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff, Guest Designer
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill