Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 79? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS79 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here December 6 to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
5. This week we are searching for our next GUEST DESIGNER, will it be you?? All you need to do is use this week’s sketch, post it to your blog and link back here using InLinks on this post by December 5, 2012 at 10 pm CST. The guest designer will be announced next Friday, December 7, 2012 and will design with us for DS81 and DS82 before we break for the Christmas holiday!! Good Luck!
The winner of the DS78 gift package is…
Congratulations Gretchen! I’ll be emailing you a bit later to get your info to send your stamp set and a few other goodies!
For my sample I used the wonderful Rejoice stamp set from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment in Bamboo Leaves and LadyBug Memento Ink and used Authentiques Festive designer paper. Everything is inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I love how quick this card went together and it gave me a great excuse to use up a bunch of scrap strips I had sitting around. I’m definitely keeping this sketch handy when my scrap pile gets too big!
It now time for us to say goodbye to our current Guest Designer, Cresta Woodruff. Cresta has been with us since September and has done a fabulous job. We are so sad to see her go. Please join us in sending her some love this week! We sure will miss her!!
Here’s Cresta’s wonderful card for this week!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight (Amber is on break)
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff, Guest Designer
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill