Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 99? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS99 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
I’m running a bit last this week and my card will be up later this weekend. It’s been one of those week’s where life gets away from you in a way that only allows you to hold on and hope you make it through to the end (not in bad ways – just in crazy busy ways). Not to mention this awesome girl turned 9 last night and I’ve been a very busy mom getting ready to celebrate!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight (on vacation)
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sandra MacLean
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill