I am so excited about today’s post. I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time and it’s finally here! Taylored Expressions now has their own line of inks. These inks are so FANTASTIC. Bright, bold, smooth coverage, easily blendable inks!!! Taylored Expressions is releasing 12 this month and will be adding more to their collection to match all of their colors of cardstock!! Here’s a peek:
My first project with the new TE Inks uses Lollipop, Lemon Meringue, Strawberry Milkshake, and Salt Water Taffy ink along with Friendship Blooms. I used the dot flower from Friendship Blooms as the base of my bouquet and stamped it once each in Lollipop, Lemon Meringue and Strawberry Milkshake on Sugar Cube cardstock. I am so impressed with how smooth these inks are when they dry and that they do not loose intensity as they dry. The first technique I had to try out with these inks was sponging – it’s a technique I use very frequently and I was delighted to see that these inks blend so easily and so smooth! I used Salt Water Taffy blended in the background – it may just be my new favorite soft background ink!!! To finish off I die cut the Leafy Branch die and Bloomers Greenery dies out of Granny Smith and Peapod to make the foliage. I added a few sequins and a small twine bow to finish off the bouquet. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom in Oreo ink.
Here’s a close up look at the ink coverage…
Here are some details about the ink:
- Made in the USA
- Premium Dye Ink in 10 colors: Cherry Pop, Lollipop, Strawberry Milkshake, Candy Corn, Lemon Meringue, Peapod, Granny Smith, Salt Water Taffy, Cookie Monster, Jelly Donut
- Premium Hybrid Ink in 2 colors: Chocolate Truffle, Oreo
- Dye inks: Fast-drying, Acid-free, Superior coverage
- Hybrid inks (in addition to the above features): waterproof, compatible with alcohol markers
- Full size pads are 2.5″ x 3.5″ – Mini pads are 1″ x 1″
- Mini pads will fit in the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tin
- Free Color Chart download is available: https://www.tayloredexpressions.com/taylored-expressions-ink-color-chart-do…
And of course we have a chance for you to win some of these amazing inks and special bundle offers!!!
Taylored Expressions Premium Inks are now available and you can only find them at the TE webstore. Plus, check out the two “I Want It All” special offers to celebrate the arrival of our newest product!
Our talented Creative Team will be taking over the TE Blog for the rest of the week with their fabulous projects showcasing the new ink. And we’ll have a few surprise guests stopping by each day as well. Just leave a comment on any (or all) of the blog posts this week for your chance to win 6 full size ink pads PLUS refills in the colors of your choice!
(All products used in this post were purchased from or provided by Taylored Expressions. All opinions expressed are my own.)