Hi everyone! Welcome to day 1 of Taylored Expressions January 2016 Sneak Peeks!! This month is all about the Stamp & Die Combo stamp sets as well as a few fun new embossing folders and dies. Everything this release is just adorable!
My card today uses a new stamp and die combo set: Monkey Business. This features 3 adorable little monkeys, three sentiments and three coordinating dies.
- Cut a vertical A2 Cardbase out of Toffee cardstock and set aside.
- Stamp monkey with banana on Sugar Cube using black dye ink and color with Copics and die cut with coordinating die.
- Cut the largest Stitched Rectangle Stacklet out of Sugar Cube and Salt Water Taffy. Die cut the Sugar Cube piece a second time with Let’s Talk Edger 2 die, aligning die near the middle of the Sugar Cube panel. Stamp sentiment on talk bubble using black ink. Wrap twine around and tie with bow. Set aside.
- Die cut the following pieces:
- Tallest and shortest tree trunks from Build a Scene Trees out of Chocolate Truffle cardstock.
- Fluffy leafs from Build a Scene Trees out of Build a Scene 6×6 Paper Pack leafs and green chevrons.
- Wispy Grass Border die out of Peapod and Granny Smith cardstock.
- Assemble the pieces as shown in picture on Salt Water Taffy background, popping the Granny Smith grass die cut up on foam tape.
- Attach monkey to scene using foam tape.
- Attach entire scene to cardbase with foam tape.
That’s it! This went together really very quickly and I love these adorable little monkeys. I can see them coming in handy a lot when I am making birthday cards for my nieces and nephews.
Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.