Woohoo! It’s finally here! Release Day for the September Taylored Expressions stamp release! YAY!!!
For this card I used the brand new and super adorable Sack It Pumpkin to cut out my card base out of Candy Corn TE cardstock. Then I die cut another pumpkin out of scrap cardstock to make a mask to sponge the lines on the pumpkin. To do this I just sketched the lines on to the pumpkin and cut it apart and layed this over the pumpkin card and sponged away. I used Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink to sponge on the lines. I then die cut the face of the pumpkin out of Lemon Meringue TE Cardstock and I used Copics to make the subtle depth on the edges. For the stem I used kraft cardstock that I sponged with Mowed Lawn and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I used PeaPod TE cardstock for the leaf and sponged it with Mowed Lawn as well. Next I assembled the card with Quick Dry Adhesive and I was done!
TE Happenings This Week
Birthday Sketch Challenge
This week TE is hosting a Selfie Sketch Challenge with a HUGE prize! Here’s what you need to do:
For your chance to win a $250 Gift Certificate to the Taylored Expressions Store, you must complete ALL of the following:
1. Create a card using the sketch pictured. While we love to see them used, TE products are not required for participation.
2. Take a photo of you holding your card (or have a friend take it for you.)
3. Add your photo to the TE Blog using the InLinkz link-up on this post. If you would prefer to email us your photo, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Triple S Challenge
4. Share some joy by giving or sending your card to someone! Leave a comment below telling us the name of the lucky recipient.
5. Complete all steps by 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, September 14, 2014. One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Limit one entry per person.
Free with $50 Purchase:
To celebrate our 6th year, we’ve designed a special party favor, Think Happy Thoughts. This petite stamp set includes a very “happy” coordinating die and will be FREE with orders over $50 beginning on September 11th – September 21st. One free set per customer, while supplies last.
Alright, that’s it for me today! I’ll be back tomorrow with more TE sneak peeks and fun projects! Be sure to head over to the Taylored Expressions blog to get full details on everything happening this week!
Pumpkin Card Ingredients: