It’s Taylored Expressions September Release day!!! All of the amazing and fun stamps and dies you’ve seen previewed this week are now available to buy!
Today I’m sharing a clean and simple card featuring Grouchy Grumplings – one of the most adorable stamp sets EVER!!! 🙂
Here are the steps for making this card:
- Cut an A2 cardbase out of Sugar Cube cardstock. Round the top left corner using a 1″ corner rounder punch.
- Die cut a medium sized circle out of scrap cardstock or printer paper. Lightly tape the negative from the circle to the lower right side of the cardbase positioned as shown.
- Sponge inside the circle negative using Tumbled Glass Distress ink using circular motions until the circle is evenly filled.
- Cut a rectangle of black diagonal striped paper.
- Die cut Lolipop cardstock with the second smallest Banner Stacklets 1 die. Stamp the sentiment on the banner using Versamark Ink, add white embossing powder and heat to seal.
- Stamp the kitten from Grouchy Grumpling on Sugar Cube and color with Copic markers. Die cut using coordinating Grouchy Grumplings dies.
- Assemble card as shown using foam tape to pop up up the kitten. Done! 🙂
Stamps: Grouchy Grumplings (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Tumbled Glass, Black Soot Distress Ink (Ranger), Versamark
Paper: Sugar Cube, Lolipop Premium Cardstock (Taylored Expressions)
Accessories: Grouchy Grumplings dies (Taylored Expressions), Banner Stacklets 1 (Taylored Expressions), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Diagonal Stripes stencil (Simon Says Stamp), Mini Ink Blending Tool (Ranger), White embossing powder (Ranger), foam tape (Taylored Expressions), Quick Dry Adhesive (3M), heat gun
Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.