- Key Ingredients Info and Inspiration – February 10-15 – learn all about this fantastic kit club and see samples from the Key Ingredients Design Team and the Baker’s Dozen! Click here for all the info and start at Taylor’s blog each day for all the inspiration.
- February Key Ingredients featuring My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found – Rosy begins shipping February 15th. Enroll now!
- Exclusive Vintage Dreamer Stamp Set – find out how you can get your crafty little hands on this stylish new set at 50% off for a limited time!
- Win a Key Ingredients Kit – you can win the March Kit to try out, or have a month added on to your current subscription. See Taylor’s blog for all the details and to enter to win! It’s easy!
First off let me just start out my description of my card by saying I LOVE THIS KIT, lol. I wish I had known about these Key Ingredients Kits sooner because they really have all you need to whip up cards quick, especially when everything matches so perfectly! Each kit comes with enough paper and embellishments to make 16 cards each month! They also come packaged in an awesome storage container so you can keep all the elements of each kit together… perfect for keeping track of scraps.
I used the AMAZING new Vintage Dreamer stamp set, a Kit Club Member EXCLUSIVE stamp set that is currently on sale for 50% off until March 10, 2012. I stamped the type writer from the set on Buttercream Choice cardstock using Rich Cocoa ink. I fussy cut it out and layered it on a Take Note 3 die cut out of kraft paper. The green background paper is embossed with the new Damask Impression Plate (LOVE… it’s absolutely gorgeous) and everything on the card have been sponged lightly with Rich Cocoa ink. The bottom border is die cut with the Medium Scalloped Border die. I added a bit of hand drawn stitching and finished up the card with a bit of ribbon and a Prima Fairytale rose.
Taylored Dies/Impression Plates used on this card:
The layout is based on TESC152:
Here’s a look at everything included in the kit this month:
The February Key Ingredients includes:
- 12 sheets 8.5″x11″ cardstock (2 each of 6 different colors)
- 1 6×6 paper pad (MME Lost and Found Rosy)
- 5 yards of ribbon (1 yard each of 5 different styles)
- 6 Prima Fairytale roses
- Black Pearls
And here is a look at that GORGEOUS exclusive stamp set!
To get full details on how to sign up for the kit club and the special members only stamp set please visit Taylor’s blog!
And last but certainly not least we have a TON of inspiration for you on how to use this gorgeous kit so please hop around and see what everyone has been up to!